- No loss of light output after stabilisation. Each LED flood light provides 31000 effective lumens after stabilisation (IES standard - LM 79-08). Photometric Light Plo based on testing paramaters confidently state that the light output will match field testing.
- 2cyl, 3cyl or 4cyl engine
- Extra low voltage (DC). OH&S risk elimination
- Stabilised power consumption of the LED is 300W nominal
- 4 x 300W High Density Area Diffusor Optical Lenses design by Depar to let the lamps produce 115,000 lumens.
- Refuel every 40hr operation.
- More than 16t annual carbon footprint reduction per tower compared with metal halide equivalent
- Total Control System
- Complete plug and play system with no hard wired componentry makes for easy part and loom servicing or replacement
- 50,000hrs of life per light
- 600hr service intervals
- Light Instant-on (no warm-up/cool down) STANDARD EQUIPMENT